I couldn’t find where I posted New Year Resolutions for 2008… I know I made some, but I must have severely neglected them. Anyway, here’s what I want to do for 2009:
- Workout: I’ve done a good job of working out (weights and running) on schedule for most of 2008. I want to resolve to keep it up.
- Stretching: Yea, I’ve been lifting weights, but without stretching, it really effects my flexibility. I want to stretch every night or morning. So far, I keep forgetting to get this done. I need a really effective reminder.
- Run a half marathon: I had been aiming for one on Jan 11th, but the holidays ruined my training plan. I’m still going to give it a try though.
- Eat local: I’d love to say that I’ll only eat at local places for 2009, but I know that won’t happen. Instead, I’m going to try to eat at local places more.
- Freelance: I’m not 100% sure about this, but I think I’d like to do some freelance work in the first 3-6 months of 2009. Not the whole year though.
- 8 hours of sleep a night: I’m already failing this one, but that’s why it’s a resolution. I want to hit exactly 8 hours a night. I’m bad about skimping on sleep time.
- Be positive and scrap negatively: Anyone can point out what’s wrong with the situation; I want to start focusing on what’s right … or something like that.
- Keep up my weekly webcomic: I’ve got a good head start on this, but I’d like to hit my webcomic 100% for the entire year. Very doable.
- Blogging schedule: I’ve severely neglected my personal blog … on purpose. Now, I’m want to commit to a weekly schedule of posting. One decent post a week.
Well, there they are, my personal goals for 2009. I’m sure I will think of some others to add.